$1,800.00—we know, it sounds like a lot.
But the registration fee is about a mutual investment in your practice’s relationship with Innovation.
Here’s what the reg fee gets you (and what it costs us).
- Creation of a practice database in Innovation’s Practice Management system, AdvancedMD.
- Full access to all patient and billing information.
- Access to full-feature scheduler and online charge slips.
- Setup of UB-04 feature for facility billing, if applicable.
- Setup for swift electronic claims submission and ERAs.
- Training and additional setup in AdvancedMD.
- Training with our staff on access to and use of AdvancedMD.
- Setup of custom scheduler layout and charge slips.
- Introductory phone meeting with CEO Marnie.
- In-depth practice consultation.
- Review and update of existing financial agreements and fees.
- Introductory phone meetings with and research by your Account Care Coordinator.
- Get to know your new biller!
- Review of practice and provider nuances.
- Review of billing and coding practices.
- Research into nuances of billing with specific state, carrier, and contract guidelines.
- Customization and/or review of forms, documents, and reports:
- Maternity Benefits Verification and/or estimated out-of-pocket expenses letter.
- New Patient Registration Form
- Encounter Forms
- Specially requested forms.
- Review and revision of existing forms and patient agreements.
- Custom reports based on the practice’s data needs.
- Review of existing contracts.
- Development of practice-specific workflows.
- Setup of practice access to miscellaneous systems and services.
- eBridge Solutions online file cabinet.
- Access to Innovation’s Office 365 SharePoint library for online document/report collaboration.
- Setup of shared collaborative documents.
8% of Payments
Because our billing is full-service (it includes patient remainder billing and availability of our staff to answer patient questions), our billing fees are 8% of both payments from insurance claims and the amounts due from patients.
We have a $75 monthly data maintenance fee to cover the cost of keeping your databases going in our systems.
We also have a handful of “just-in-case” fees, which are—you guessed it!—just in case you need some extra, above-and-beyond services, like on-site consulting or extra-complicated custom reports.